Saturday, June 28, 2014

AG place natick items review

Today I got
The store exclusive dress 
The coconut cutie outfit
The bitty snack set
Mini Cecelie 
Cecelies parlor outfit
The allergy free lunch set
 And a store exclusive sweatshirt
Sarah masters buckey author of the Marie-Grace books was there and she signed 2 of my books and talked to me about the book. She's so nice

The first item I got is The store exclusive dress it's so cute and looks very nice on dolls.
The next item I got was The coconut cutie outfit.i love it very much! It's so cute on Alex!
The next item is The bitty snack set.it comes wit multiple things and is just perfect.
I also got Mini Cecelie. She was on sale and I just couldn't miss out! She is just like the big Cecelie.
I also got Cecelies parlor outfit. It was also on sale. It is very formal and pretty.
The next item,The allergy free lunch set is just right for Alex! I like it a lot. I do not have a picture of it.
The last item I got (besides the book) is the store exclusive sweatshirt. It is great for after the campfire!
Meeting Sarah masters buckey was very special. She told me all about her books and how.  She got her ideas for the stories.
-Bella 






No comments:

Post a Comment