Thursday, June 26, 2014

New 18 inch ag clothing opinion




Hello everyone! AG came out with some new stuff today! I made a guide to show you what I think about all the outfits (and new doll) for 18 inch ag's.



1.the bright stripes outfit Price: $38
My opinion: cute, but pricey

2. Coconut cutie outfit price: $30
My opinion: too cute!

3. Isabelle's dress and make up price: $36-72
My opinion: I like it! 

4.petals and plaid pjs price: $24
My opinion: positively perfect! And such a great price

5. My AG #61
My opinion: she's adorable but kind of looks like saige a bit.

6.doodle backpack price:$28
My opinion: I love it!

7.school stripes dress price:$28
My opinion: perfect!

8.skatboarding set price:$42
My opinion: very trendy

9.starry hoodie outfit price:$30
My opinion: casual but cute!

10. Sparkly Camping outfit price:$30
My opinion: perfect for a girl who loves to camp

11. Karate outfit price:$38
My opinion: comes with a lot and cute

12.bumble bee outfit price: $34
My opinion: I really like it

13.2 in 1 cheer geer price:$48 

My opininon: love it!
 I am going  to ag this weekend!

-bella




No comments:

Post a Comment