Thursday, August 28, 2014

Beforever 2014 debut

Today I went to the Beforever debut event. I had so much fun walking around the store and seeing all the new Samantha Parkington stuff. I also enjoyed seeing all of the new historical stuff.
all the Samantha's shown in this picture are so pretty. I'm really glad about their new re-release!
This is Samantha's collection. I think that it is a great collection and I picked up two items!
I got her a frilly frock outfit and her pajamas they are both so cute and very well-made!  I really like what American girl has done with all of the new be forever stuff.
Although I didn't get this I really liked her parlor treat set. It was so amazing.
I definitely recommend any of the Samantha stuff! I can't wait to get my new Samantha in October because my mom used to have Samantha but  she's not in the best shape. 
My second favorite thing at American girl today were Julie's stuff.  But I did not get any of her stuff. I thought her stuff is expensive but cute all of the be forever stuff is expensive so if you're planning on going to the store you save up a bit.
I had so much fun today and I really enjoyed my trip! 
Love, 
Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment