Friday, September 12, 2014

1 year on blogger!

That's right, shiningstar AG is 1 year old! One year ago I got this blog! I re started around January, but I've always loved blogging. If you haven't read the shiningstar story yet, I have it below
Yep! That's how shining star AG started. Just around the time I re started, I got an american girl Instagram! @shiningstarag! It's about half a year old, but you can see lots of photography.
This is a photo from my favorite photo shoot!
I finally decide to get a new and improved AG YouTube channel... And there we have Staragdolls dolls!

Fast foreword a couple months, it's august and I'm having my first meet up! Yes! A bunch of girls from Instagram came to meet us at AG place boston

And then me and eleven doll stars have been friends for one whole year! 
So those were all the "key" moments of shiningstar AG
More surprises coming soon.
Thanks for reading viewing and watching!
-bella


No comments:

Post a Comment