Sunday, February 22, 2015

Agiger interview #1 Agfangirly80

Hi!
I was so lucky to get to interview the amazing, @agfangirly76 for my agiger 10 questions & answers!

ShiningStarag:How long have you been loving AG dolls?
Agfangirly: about 12 years

ShiningStarag:Who was you first doll?
Agfangirly: Kirsten

ShiningStarag:How did you find out about Agtube?
 Agfangirly: I found out about AGtube probably when I was just searching for videos years ago.

ShiningStarag:What camera do you use?
Agfangirly: My phone's camera, galaxy note 3.

ShiningStarag: do you have a favorite AG clothing item? If so, which one?
Agfangirly: I don't think I have a favorite AG clothing item

ShiningStarag: Who is your favorite Girl Of The Year?
Agfangirly: My favorite GOTY is Chrissa

 ShiningStarag: Which AG story is your favorite?
Agfangirly: I haven't read an AG book in years, but since I'm fascinated by the Great Depression, I'd have to say kit's stories

ShiningStarag: Which AG doll do you think you're most like?
Agfangirly: I'm not sure which doll I'm most like, it depends if you mean personality.

ShiningStarag: Beforever or The Classic historical line?
Agfangirly: classic historical all the way

ShiningStarag:Who is your favorite retired AG doll?
Agfangirly: my favorite retired AG is depending on if you mean historical, goty or mag but probably Sonali 
Thank you so much @agfangirly76!! 
Agfangirly's Agtube: https://m.youtube.com/user/agfangirly36
Here are some of her amazing photos:



1 comment:

  1. I love this new series!!! It's awesome!!

    ~PottercatxD~~SariiBellexoxo~
    Green Tomato Doll Studios

    ReplyDelete