Friday, February 27, 2015

Agiger interview #2 with @agcupcakestudios/ infinityagstudios



SSAG: how long have you been loving AG dolls?
Agcupcakestudios:For about 3 years, but I had my eye on them for 2 years before being able to purchase one.

SSAG: Who was you first doll?
Agcupcakestudios:My first doll was a retired just like you, who had brown hair and bangs. She used to be my look alike before I changed hair cuts. She had many different names over the past 3 years, but her permanent name is Clara-Belle Parker

SSAG:How did you find out about Agtube?
 Agcupcakestudios:my sister was browsing YouTube, when she stumbled upon girloftheyearstudios. After watching ALL of her series, I became obsessed.

SSAG:What camera do you use?
Agcupcakestudios: I use a canon Rebel 3Ti, which I love.

SSAG:Do you have a favorite AG clothing item? If so, which one?
Agcupcakestudios: I have several favorites, but my ultimate one is the red flannel. I'm still trying to find it on EBay for a decent price.

SSAG:Who is your favorite Girl Of The Year?
Agcupcakestudios: My favorite Girl Of The Year is Mia st. Clair, because she is so gorgeous. I adore dolls with green eyes, freckles and red hair, so I'm a bit bias.:)

SSAG: Which AG story is your favorite?
Agcupcakestudios: My favorite American Girl book is Addy, because it is so realistic and introduces young girls to the hardship of slavery. 

SSAG:Which AG doll do you think you're most like?
Agcupcakestudios: I'm most similar to MAG 30, who I hope to get soon. 

SSAG:Beforever or The Classic historical line?
Agcupcakestudios: This is a bit of an unpopular opinion, but I like Beforever more because I love the new meet outfits.

SSAG:Who is your favorite retired AG doll?
Agcupcakestudios: this is a hard question! I think it's a tie between Mia, McKenna and Kanani. All the girls are so gorgeous, and I wish I was into AG before they retired! 
Thank you so much, Sammi! 

her Instagram: @agcupcakestudios 
Her YouTube channel: infinityagstudios.
Here are some of her photos:



No comments:

Post a Comment