Saturday, April 4, 2015

Agiger interview #3 with Beamproductionsag!


SSAG:  how long have you been loving AG dolls?
BeamproductionsAG: Since around 2005/2006, but I got my first doll in 2006.

SSAG: Who was you first doll?
BeamproductionsAG: Samantha

SSAG: How did you find out about Agtube?
BeamproductionsAG: I was obsessed with toddlers and tiaras and I had recently gotten back into AG dolls. I looked it up on YouTube and found Antonia and the GOTYS and  then I just became obsessed since then!

SSAG: What camera do you use?
BeamproductionsAG: I use a canon Rebel 3TI

SSAG: Do you have a favorite AG clothing item? If so, which one?
BeamproductionsAG: It really depends on the day, but right now my favorites are probably the shorts from Grace's city outfit , Saige's jeggings from her sweater outfit and the shirt from the sunny isle outfit!

SSAG: Who is your favorite Girl Of The Year?
BeamproductionsAG: I really like most of them for different reasons. I would probably have to go with either Nicki or Kanani. I really loved Nicki as a kid because she liked horses and she looked somewhat like me, and even though Kanani is not a part of my collection, I think she's very unique and pretty.

SSAG: Which AG story is your favorite?
BeamproductionsAG: I really like most of the stories, but I think Addy's are my favorites.

SSAG: Which AG doll do you think you're most like.
BeamproductionsAG: I'm a lot like Rebecca because I enjoy acting, and Kit because I like to write.

SSAG:Beforever or The Classic historical line?
BeamproductionsAG: Even though I enjoy Beforever because cause I like the new things for  the historicals, I'll have to say the classic Historical line!

SSAG: Who is your favorite retired AG doll?
BeamproductionsAG: Kirsten!

Thank you Breck!

Her Instagram: @BeamproductionsAG
Her YouTube: BeamproductionsAG

Here are some of her photos:




No comments:

Post a Comment