Monday, August 31, 2015

Maryellen, Haul, Review, Should I Take Out Marryellen's Ponytail? and more!

hey! It's bella here and I am so so so sorry I haven't been blogging! So a couple days ago I went to the Maryellen debut and it was so fun!
What I got
  • Bitty baby with red hair- $60

OMG MEET MARYMADDISON MARYELLEN'S CUTEST LITTLE SISTER EVER I LOVE HER!
MaryMaddison is named after the amazing, Maddie Ziegler and her adorable older sister!

  • bitty tea time outfits $24 - SO CUTE
  • bitty rattle $6- CUTEEE
  • Bitty blanket $14- Love it!
  • Saige's picnic set {PWP} $14- I honestly adore this set! it is at such a great price!
  • And MARYELLEN PAISLY-PAIGE LARKIN $105 with coupon -
SHE IS SO PRETTY I LOVE HER SM!!


all items I love!


Ok so many people are scared to take out new dolls meet hair styles, but Maryellen's looks gorgeous down! I took out her ponytail and she's so cute! Her hairy is so bouncy and cute with curls when you take it out!
DM me or tag me in your pics of marryellen at @shiningstarag to be featured on the blog!
-Bella

No comments:

Post a Comment